PG Music Home
Posted By: Grem Style and Solo Disks [Resolved] - 06/13/19 09:19 PM
I have BiaB Everything Pak and upgraded to PlusPak. I have installed everything that the Installation Manager says I needed. But when I click 'What Add-Ons Do I Have' it shows that I am missing a bunch of Style and Solo disks. I thought all this was included with the PlusPAk. I have looked at My Products page and I am not seeing these Style and Solo disks.

How do I get them? Do I have to buy them? Or if they are included in the PlusPak, where do I find them to d/l?

Thanks for any help.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Style and Solo Disks - 06/14/19 07:58 AM
Grem, there is no longer an Everything Pak or a Plus Pak

This link shows the features between available paks

What version/year do you have? ( Help > About Band In A Box will give you the exact information you need )
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Style and Solo Disks - 06/14/19 03:24 PM
Hi Grem and welcome to the forum.

Sometimes there are bonus styles available for first adapters when a new version is released. Also there are six sets of Xtra Styles with each set having about 160 styles. Neither bonus styles or Xtra styles are included in any packages.
Posted By: Grem Re: Style and Solo Disks - 06/14/19 07:40 PM
@VideoTrack I have BiaB 2019. And I have had BiaB since at least 2012. I didn't upgrade every year the first few years. But since 2015 I have. Thanks for the link.

@Jim Hello Jim. I saw I was missing a lot of Styles and Solo disks so I was just asking questions. After I posted this I stated looking harder and I found where they sell all the disks. Just didn't want to buy any that I already have. So I have assumed that they sold these separate. Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Do they have sales on these disks? Or is that the real bread and butter products?
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Style and Solo Disks - 06/14/19 09:16 PM
PG Music typically discounts products when they release new product. The last new product release was 2019 Band-in-a-Box for Windows and 2019 RealBand. One possibility might be if and when the next version of Band-in-a-Box for Mac is released. Another possibility is a mid year sale.
Posted By: Grem Re: Style and Solo Disks - 06/14/19 11:20 PM
Thanks Jim. I knew about the end or year/new version release sale, but I don't remember if I saw the Styles on sale. That's what I was wondering. And I think last year was the time I got my '18 upgrade for a good price.

Well now that I know I need to purchase the styles separately I will be on the lookout for the sales. Thanks for the responses and help. Appreciate it.
Posted By: Grem Re: Style and Solo Disks - 06/14/19 11:24 PM
Jim, VideoTrack, I have BiaB 2019 (603). When I go to my product page I see that there is a d/l for BiaB, would that get me the latest version? Or is there somewhere else to d/l the update?
Posted By: ryclark Re: Style and Solo Disks - 06/15/19 08:52 AM
Latest BIAB update is 628 issued on 2nd May. You can check for updates in BIAB itself from the Help menu. Or go to the top of this Forum list for the latest https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=535147#Post535147
Posted By: Grem Re: Style and Solo Disks - 06/15/19 08:12 PM
Thanks for the response Ry. : )
© PG Music Forums