PG Music Home
thanks for any help!

basically, I'm pushing by 1/8 and drums are doing strange, unpleasant sounding tracks, I'd wish they would just play it straight.
realtracks i don't know but midi you can edit on the piano roll or editable notation in RB
You may be able to generate the drums track with no pushes, then freeze that track, and then add the pushes and generate again to get pushes on the other track(s)

Welcome, also.
Originally Posted By: gfelsden
thanks for any help!

basically, I'm pushing by 1/8 and drums are doing strange, unpleasant sounding tracks, I'd wish they would just play it straight.

Unfortunately, only rests, holds, and shots can be applied to individual instruments (I'm 90 percent certain, though I could be wrong).

A possible workaround is freezing all tracks except the one you want to push, and then enter the pushes you want for that specific instrument and regenerate that track (or all of them for that matter, since it will only regenerate the non-frozen one(s))

Editing to note that what I wrote here was already addressed by VideoTrack. My bad
Originally Posted By: DeaconBlues09
Editing to note that what I wrote here was already addressed by VideoTrack. My bad

DB: No problems, great minds think alike grin
© PG Music Forums