PG Music Home
Posted By: Dave Song / style Lists - 06/26/19 11:39 AM
Am I missing something.

I would like to get a listing of my songs and styles. In previous versions of BIAB I was able to produce a CSV file of both the styles and songs that I could open with excel. But I can't find the equivalent in 2019.

Does it still exist, and if not, is there a workaround?
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Song / style Lists - 06/26/19 03:26 PM
I don't believe that there is an export option in 2019, at least not from the Song Picker dialog anyway.
Posted By: DeaconBlues09 Re: Song / style Lists - 06/27/19 04:13 AM
Originally Posted By: Dave
Am I missing something.

I would like to get a listing of my songs and styles. In previous versions of BIAB I was able to produce a CSV file of both the styles and songs that I could open with excel. But I can't find the equivalent in 2019.

Does it still exist, and if not, is there a workaround?

1. Open stylpicker/songpicker.

2. Apply filters to taste.

3. Click the "Action" button to the bottom of the dialogue box.

4. Select "copy list to clipboard," and wait a few seconds until you get a notification confirming this is done (wait time varies based on how many styles are/are not filtered out).

5. Launch notepad and paste list.

6. Copy list from notepad and paste into Excel (note that you cannot paste straight from the clipboard into excel--you need to go through notepad)

Attached picture copy list.PNG
Attached picture spreadsheet.PNG
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Song / style Lists - 06/27/19 09:06 AM
Originally Posted By: DeaconBlues09

1. Open stylpicker/songpicker.

2. Apply filters to taste.

3. Click the "Action" button to the bottom of the dialogue box.

4. Select "copy list to clipboard," and wait a few seconds until you get a notification confirming this is done (wait time varies based on how many styles are/are not filtered out).

5. Launch notepad and paste list.

6. Copy list from notepad and paste into Excel (note that you cannot paste straight from the clipboard into excel--you need to go through notepad)

DB, have you used this technique with the Song Picker? The StylePicker may have this option, but I'm not sure about the Song Picker. That's the point I was trying to identify.
© PG Music Forums