PG Music Home
Posted By: Pipeline Great BIAB Tutorial - 07/06/19 01:54 AM
Easy step by step Great Biab Tutorial
Posted By: lambada Re: Great BIAB Tutorial - 07/06/19 02:22 AM
LOL
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Great BIAB Tutorial - 07/06/19 09:36 PM
Good one Pipeline! Made my day.
Posted By: sixchannel Re: Great BIAB Tutorial - 07/07/19 07:27 AM
Best BIAB tute I've ever seen. I'm going to take that up right away.
Thanks for posting.
Ian
Posted By: Teunis Re: Great BIAB Tutorial - 07/07/19 08:18 AM
I wonder if Joanne can improve on this one. Just a thought. ;-)

Tony
Posted By: jazzmammal Re: Great BIAB Tutorial - 07/11/19 03:19 PM
Hmmm, Real Tracks to Real Beer. There should be a tie in somewhere...

Bob
Posted By: jazzmammal Re: Great BIAB Tutorial - 07/13/19 06:54 PM
It just hit 102, I'm definitely ready for some Real Beer!

Lets see now, I create a good summertime Biab song, run a cable to a digital Biab (beer) Kegerator and out pops the appropriate beer. Just like Biab chords it would be a great to tie in some Biab part markers to different types of Biab beer...Or it could randomize it and surprise me. Jeesh, get a few of these going and I won't know which Biab I'm talking about. I'll be slapping the Kegarator saying Play Something, Dammit!

Sounds like fun

Bob
Posted By: Guitarhacker Re: Great BIAB Tutorial - 07/13/19 08:09 PM
Something about Beer and music... they just seem to go together.

You got me on that.... I was expecting a link to Joanne's podcast..... took me a few seconds to figure it out...

LOL

I used to brew beer using Mr Beer. It was a kit my daughters bought me one year for Christmas. Pretty cool and relatively easy. Sanitize the gear.... fill with warm water, add the contents of a can, and then add yeast and stir. Let it set for a week or so and then bottle it and prime it. In a week or so you had halfway decent beer. I eventually stopped because the cost savings vs the labor..... just didn't seem to add up. So, I buy the beer I want from the store and stock up when it's on sale..... my refrigerator in the shop is a redneck's dream.... nothing but beer in the fridge. And yes.... I have a small fridge in my studio/office as well and it's got.... yep, you guessed it.... nothing but BEER.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Great BIAB Tutorial - 07/14/19 11:35 AM
Herb, my wife said that I should brew my own beer. I said no as I could not brew it fast enough!

PS - I have a redneck frig also.
Posted By: ACA Re: Great BIAB Tutorial - 07/15/19 05:55 AM

Hi Sixchannel: I'm new IN BIAB. I wanted to ask you:
How could you convert the mp3 tracks that you so easily facilitate into real tracks? And how can I use them to accompany songs in BIAB?
© PG Music Forums