PG Music Home
Posted By: sixchannel Solo'ing Audio during play locks up BB - 07/06/19 04:31 PM
Not come across this one before.
I used ACW to find chords for a song and had them plus the Audio loaded into BB. The Audio is now in the bottom track on the Mixer. As I would expect.
I have a style in HANGTEN as it happens - no problem with that either.
The chords FWIW were not correct in a few instances so amended them as I played through it.
BUT - if I played back and part way I hit SOLO on the Audio track (to listen to whether or not I was on the right tack chordwise), the Audio would not respond to un-solo'ing and effectively locked out BB and all the instruments (RTs BTW)until it had finished its play through and stopped at the end of it.
Then the Mixer would return back to normal.
I'm not aware that this occurred previously prior to 628.
Can anyone replicate this or has it happen to them?
Ian
Could not replicate on 32 nor 64bit. Give the whole process another try. Maybe reset to factory first.
Hi John - I'm running 32 bit. Currently cant see the use of 64 bit in what I do.
Its not every time. Often, but not every time.
Did a partial FR before posting above and it still did it 1 out of 3 or 4 Solo's.
I can live with it but it sure is weird behaviour.
Ian
I really tried hard to break it. Clicking on and off many times. Also different songs.
Did you try a "Return to factory settings"?
Hi John
Yes I did a partial Factory reset, not the whole hog one.
You must have given it the evil eye - I tried several times this afternoon to get it to misbehave. It was as good as gold. Lol.
Ian
I'm pretty psychic lol
Posted By: rharv Re: Solo'ing Audio during play locks up BB - 07/07/19 04:03 PM
heh, we call it 'stink eye' around here .. but works much the same <grin>
© PG Music Forums