PG Music Home
Posted By: bmolle how do i change styles - 07/17/19 04:07 PM
I just upgraded to 2019 from 2014. When I open the style picker window and select a style I double click on it and it plays. I want to change the style of the current song to this new one. I click on "Load Song Demo" to change the style but it doesn't changed the style of the song. What am I doing wrong. Bill
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: how do i change styles - 07/17/19 04:26 PM
Bill, you shouldn't need to click on Load Song Demo to change the style. Just highlight the style you want and press OK

Attached picture 2019-07-18_05-25-30.jpg
Posted By: bmolle Re: how do i change styles - 07/17/19 06:09 PM
Thanks Video Track,

That's it. Duh! Sometimes you cant see the obvious.
Bill
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: how do i change styles - 07/17/19 10:03 PM
Great! Thanks for letting us know.
Posted By: Andy Ling Re: how do i change styles - 07/18/19 07:50 AM
I think there is an option somewhere (I don't have 2019 to hand just at the moment) that lets you change the behaviour when you double click a style in the list. By default it plays the demo, but you can change it to load the style to the song.
Posted By: bmolle Re: how do i change styles - 07/18/19 12:56 PM
Well as an update for what it's worth. It reverted back to very infrequently changing the style. I don't know why but I hit REBUILD and that seems to have fixed it.

Andy, I think I know what you are talking about. I remember reading somewhere that you can change the assignment of what the buttons do. It might be on video on STYLES too. I'll see if I can find it and post the link. Bill
© PG Music Forums