PG Music Home
Posted By: bobc Favorites sub folders - 09/08/19 03:10 PM
I have a main Favorites list with numerous styles in it from differing genres.

I know I can create a sub folder of Favorite styles and name it in order to populate it only with styles of a particular genre, e.g. Jazz, Pop, etc.

But how to I select styles from my main Favorites list that are of the SAME genre in order to put them into their appropriate sub folder, like "Jazz Styles" ?
Posted By: DeaconBlues09 Re: Favorites sub folders - 09/09/19 06:03 AM
Originally Posted By: bobc
I have a main Favorites list with numerous styles in it from differing genres.

I know I can create a sub folder of Favorite styles and name it in order to populate it only with styles of a particular genre, e.g. Jazz, Pop, etc.

But how to I select styles from my main Favorites list that are of the SAME genre in order to put them into their appropriate sub folder, like "Jazz Styles" ?

When you left click to add a particular style as a favorite, select the "select/create user category" (see below).

Attached picture Sep folders.PNG
Posted By: bobc Re: Favorites sub folders - 09/09/19 01:13 PM
DOH !! MANY thanks for the quick answer as I was about to set my hair on fire and couldn't find the answer in the docs...

This forum is GREAT and my answer to searching endless manuals, Youtube videos, Googles, ... Hope I can pay forward soon when I shed my noowbie mantle... Thanks again !

Bob
© PG Music Forums