PG Music Home
Posted By: gillojello Song list - 09/30/19 08:55 AM
I connot find the 50,000 songs list. I look on the original drive (Ultrapack BB 2019) and besides the demos there does not seem to be song list. The manual says there should be a folder BB\songs but there in't. I tried going to the folder BB\ and generating the song list. I get 11,000 song titles but they are all the demo songs. What do I need to do to get the full list?

Thanks for your help.

Gillo
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Song list - 09/30/19 09:47 AM
Gillo

Firstly, welcome to the forums.

I believe you may been mistaken with the suggestion that there are 50,000 songs. There is a statement that the new songs list can 'hold' up to 50,000 of your existing songs, not that there is an existing library of 50,000 songs.

The SongPicker shows information for up to 50,000 songs, however, generally these are songs you have added.

(In actual fact, it has been noted that the practical list may be somewhat less than 50,000)
Posted By: gillojello Re: Song list - 10/01/19 09:12 PM
ok thanks. This is why I am not find that many songs in the song list. Do you need to generate several song lists for the different folders or should we generate only one from the main folder BB\. The videos talk about a folder BB\songs but there is not one. I went back to the hard disk provided with my Ultrapack but it does not contain one. And every time I open the song list picker in a different folder it asks me to generate the list. Not very user friendly since generating the list takes a lot of time. What do I not understand?
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Song list - 10/01/19 11:12 PM
Originally Posted By: gillojello
The videos talk about a folder BB\songs but there is not one. I went back to the hard disk provided with my Ultrapack but it does not contain one.

I'm not sure if this is related, but try selecting Help > Utilities > Run Cleanup Routine

It may create the Songs folder for you.

Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Song list - 10/02/19 12:00 AM
I was thinking about the same thing as VideoTrack. The missing piece of information is, Gillo, did you upgrade to BIAB 2019 UltraPak from a version of BIAB that was 2017 or earlier?
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Song list - 10/02/19 12:43 AM
Incidentally, another forum member has shared 750 songs. This might help you get started towards the 50,000 mark.

Here is the link to the post.
© PG Music Forums