PG Music Home
Has anyone tried making some Audio Styles for their keyboard using Audio Phraser https://europe.yamaha.com/en/support/updates/yap_win.html

I haven't got a Yamaha keyboard but it looks interesting.

Attached picture Audio-Phraser.png
Posted By: beatmaster Re: Yamaha Audio Phraser and RealDrums - 10/14/19 06:19 AM
Thanks for the post, I have a Yamaha keyboard so ill give it a go.

Thanks
Posted By: jazzmammal Re: Yamaha Audio Phraser and RealDrums - 10/15/19 01:42 PM
According to the PSR Technical Forum it's only for the Genos. This is an example of what I wrote in another thread about the high end arrangers beating Biab at it's own game especially with their versions of RT/RD's which this is. It's creating styles based on audio phrases except it's not individual RT instruments like Biab, it's using wav files of basically anything and the sections can be up to 32 bars long. My whimsical Awesome Cool Dude new Biab needs this.

Imagine if Biab has a built in high end audio engine along with stuff like this. A Genos is almost six grand, a new Biab could pretty much duplicate the sound and styles of a Genos or the new Korg Pa5x for a thousand maybe? And have the ability to hook it up to a controller keyboard and play it live. It could be modular with optional parts available depending on needs.

Bob
© PG Music Forums