PG Music Home
Posted By: jemc adding BIAB to a Audio File - 10/30/19 02:57 PM
Is there a way to start a BIAB project with an Audio file ?
What I need to do is make a BIAB file starting with an audio file consisting of;click track; rhythm guitar; and vocal.(a demo file of song to complete) I would later take out the audio file and recut guitar and vocal after I have a completed BIAB file. Just want to use the audio file to sync the BIAB file to. Any suggestions ..Thanks, JE (BIAB 2016 on PC)
Posted By: sslechta Re: adding BIAB to a Audio File - 10/30/19 03:27 PM
Try the Audio Chord Wizard button to import the audio file.
Posted By: DeaconBlues09 Re: adding BIAB to a Audio File - 10/30/19 03:33 PM
Originally Posted By: jemc
Is there a way to start a BIAB project with an Audio file ?
What I need to do is make a BIAB file starting with an audio file consisting of;click track; rhythm guitar; and vocal.(a demo file of song to complete) I would later take out the audio file and recut guitar and vocal after I have a completed BIAB file. Just want to use the audio file to sync the BIAB file to. Any suggestions ..Thanks, JE (BIAB 2016 on PC)

There are two videos in which I demonstrate exactly this process.

BTW, the titles may not seem relevant, because I recorded these in response to a different question, but they have all the information you need (don't forget the second one, where I demonstrate how to activate the style after your song is imported, and its chords and tempo mapped).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R09Lf3bHjhQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0aL4HI6_oM

Hope this helps,

DB09
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: adding BIAB to a Audio File - 10/30/19 05:41 PM
If your audio file has a .MP3 or .WAV extension and has the same name as the .MGU file, they will both play automatically. For example, mysong.mgu and mysong.mp3
Posted By: jemc Re: adding BIAB to a Audio File - 11/02/19 01:01 PM
Got it working.. Thanks !
Posted By: jemc Re: adding BIAB to a Audio File - 11/02/19 01:03 PM
Followed your videos. Great info .. Thanks ! Got a couple of songs in the works. Will have more questions later.. thanks again, JE
© PG Music Forums