PG Music Home
I thought it rather fitting (since yesterday was "Celebrate Your Unique Talent Day"), to remind our program users that not only can you write a song with Band-in-a-Box®, you can play along with your very own band with Band-in-a-Box® too!

With so many features available in the program, it can be easy to forget the Band-in-a-Box® mantra:

Just type in the chords for any song using standard chord symbols (like C, Fm7, or C13b9), choose the style you'd like, and Band-in-a-Box® does the rest, automatically generating a complete professional-quality arrangement of piano, bass, drums, guitar, and strings or horns in a wide variety of popular styles!

And playing along with your very own on-demand backup band is the best way to master your skills, your Unique Talent - since no one plays quite like you!

Have you recorded your own performace with Band-in-a-Box® backing you up? Share it here, and we'll celebrate your unique talent too!
The absolute best studio band ever... JMHO.
Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
The absolute best studio band ever... JMHO.

Exactly! The only problem is when one band member gets drunk they all get drunk shocked grin
Originally Posted By: MarioD
The only problem is when one band member gets drunk they all get drunk shocked grin

When I get drunk, the rest of the band continues to play perfectl....
(Ooopps, maybe I'm not supposed to say that crazy )
More or less the ONLY way to get a band to do exactly what I want ...
We actually had that feature in BIAB, many years ago, for a very short time.

The earliest RealDrums, introduced in (I think) 2007 a year before RealTracks, would occasionally misfire. I remember reporting the problem in beta testing as "the drummer fell down the stairs". It was an accurate description of what that might sound like.

But alas, RealDrums work great and continue to amaze. If you want a drunken drummer, you'll have to find your own.
Not too difficult, I heard.
© PG Music Forums