PG Music Home
Posted By: Matt Finley BIAB 2020 for Windows is now available. - 11/30/19 11:28 AM
https://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.htm

Many improvements and additions.
Posted By: DrDan Re: BIAB 2020 for Windows is now available. - 11/30/19 11:38 AM
Well this is a bit of a surprise!

Besides a boat load of new RT and Midi Content, these two items catch my immediate attention.
• MultiRiffs is a popular feature that has been available in RealBand and the Band-in-a-Box DAW Plugin. Now it is available in Band-in-a-Box. It allows you to quickly generate 7 variations of riffs from the same RealTracks for either a portion of the song or the whole song.

• There are over 40 enhancements to the Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin that works directly inside your DAW (Cakewalk, Reaper, ProTools, PreSonus, etc.) to generate styles, RealTracks, RealDrums, Multi-Riffs, and more. These include Audio Harmonies, Customizing Tracks, Bar and Song Settings and more. Audio Harmonies, RealTracks sound improvements (gap filling, thickening).

Adding MultiRiff capability to BIAB qualifies for the "something HUGE" they announced over on facebook a few days ago. Very happy to see that!

The audio harmonies feature added to the plugin looks interesting too.
Ordered:

Band-in-a-Box Audiophile Upgrade from 2019 Audiophile
49PAK-I 2020 Bonus 49PAK
All Xtra Styles PAK 8

This is great!
Just can't wait!
I’ll be ordering soon as well. Hopefully as we are a year down the road from the real biggie that being 64 bit, things will calm down and smooth out some.

Sadly I didn’t see any news regarding RB being 64 bit. Maybe later.
Just talked with Tech Support....RB is still 32 bit. Oh well....maybe next year. Glad I hung onto jBridge!

Jeff
Originally Posted By: MusicStudent
MultiRiffs is a popular feature that has been available in RealBand and the Band-in-a-Box DAW Plugin. Now it is available in Band-in-a-Box. It allows you to quickly generate 7 variations of riffs from the same RealTracks for either a portion of the song or the whole song.

I already knew I was upgrading but multiriffs in BIAB makes me grab that credit card even faster! (Hope it works!)
Posted By: DrDan Re: BIAB 2020 for Windows is now available. - 11/30/19 02:35 PM
Originally Posted By: JohnJohnJohn

I already knew I was upgrading but multiriffs in BIAB makes me grab that credit card even faster! (Hope it works!)

JJJ, such an optimist! grin

JJJ, such an optimist! grin

Honestly, I just hope BIAB continues to work as it does now with those delicious new RealTracks! If so, I will be a happy camper!! If the new multiriff and other features also work that just would be a bonus!
Originally Posted By: Rob Helms
I..,Hopefully as we are a year down the road from the real biggie that being 64 bit, things will calm down...

Rob, this was the smoothest beta test I’ve ever done. The program is very stable.
Posted By: MarioD Re: BIAB 2020 for Windows is now available. - 11/30/19 03:26 PM
MultiRiffs is a popular feature that has been available in RealBand and the Band-in-a-Box DAW Plugin. Now it is available in Band-in-a-Box. It allows you to quickly generate 7 variations of riffs from the same RealTracks for either a portion of the song or the whole song.

I grabbed my charge charge immediately after reading the new features. For me the notation of RDs is a biggie. This and notation of RTs could make MIDI super tracks a thing of the past.

If the VSTi works without generating an audio file, I'm talking MIDI here, then that is another big winner for me.
Are there any new RT demos yet..?
Originally Posted By: bloc-head

I think you can find them here
Posted By: DrDan Re: BIAB 2020 for Windows is now available. - 11/30/19 04:27 PM
For BIAB 2019 I upgraded on the very last day of the sale. For BIAB 2020 I upgraded on the first day of the sale. Who would have figured? crazy

And oh, by the way. I now need to officially announce I have spent my entire allocated budget for music stuff for 2019. So please don't let me know about any other crazy sales unless they are entirely free. grin
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Originally Posted By: bloc-head

I think you can find them here

I've listened to all of the demos and THEY ARE AMAZING!

PGM really outdid themselves this year with these RealTracks!
And I JUST ordered over $200 worth of ammo. Now this 2020 BIAB plus Add-on Pak PLUS Xtra styles Pak 8 PLUS teh Loop pak - pretty $$$$

Well this cleans me out for rest of year - LOL

Larry
Mario that's great news, but how about the plugin, any input on it as far as an upgrade?
Rob, yes, much work was done on the plugin, and it is now version 2. I personally did not test it. There are some things being worked on.

EDIT: check your PM
Posted By: Teunis Re: BIAB 2020 for Windows is now available. - 11/30/19 07:48 PM
I’m thinking of the PlusPAK and XtraStyles 8. I’m not sure about the 49PAK I don’t think I’ve ever really looked at this stuff in the past even though I’ve kept up with them.

The clincher for me seems the MultiRiff in BIAB.

Do many use the 49PAK I wonder?

Tony
< Do many use the 49PAK I wonder?>

I have purchased the 49 Pak each release. For me, it's always been worth it for the content it has.
Posted By: MarioD Re: BIAB 2020 for Windows is now available. - 11/30/19 09:02 PM
Originally Posted By: Rob Helms
Mario that's great news, but how about the plugin, any input on it as far as an upgrade?

I ordered the flash drive version so I will wait until that arrives to test it.
Posted By: Lloyd S Re: BIAB 2020 for Windows is now available. - 11/30/19 09:26 PM
VideoTrack:

Unless I missed something, they must still be working on some of the demos. The link you provided is missing Sets 329 and 331 through 335.

More good stuff to look forward to I guess!
LLOYD S
Yep I get 'em.

I get the add-on for the onesie's-twosie's I might want, knowing full well PG will give you same items, usually, for free in the version a year or two later. I also do it as sort of my personal and additional support to PG.

However, after this year, and I just got all of BIAB 2020 with all additional add-ons bought, downloaded, installed and running - I'm probably (95+%) done with upgrading BIAB, period. Reasons are mine alone and would start a verbal war if explained why - so I won't go into it.

I will say it's NOT due to any hard feelings or a PG pulling a "finger in the eye" sort of action like Cakewalk did to me which caused me to drop Sonar a year before Gibson dropped them - LOL.

Larry
Burning with impatience waiting for the download to complete! Can't wait to test drive this grin
Posted By: lambada Re: BIAB 2020 for Windows is now available. - 12/01/19 09:42 AM
I don't know which option to upgrade to! My system tells me I'm on the
Band-in-a-Box EverythingPAK Upgrade with RealBand Windows 2017
Band-in-a-Box PlusPAK Upgrade Windows 2018
Band-in-a-Box PlusPAK Upgrade Windows 2019

As far as I know I have everything, but the new upgrades talk about pro, mega and ultra packs. Very confusing. $89, $99, $149 or $179? I reckon I've already got most of the stuff. I've bought all the extra style packs.
Originally Posted By: lambada
I don't know which option to upgrade to! My system tells me I'm on the
Band-in-a-Box EverythingPAK Upgrade with RealBand Windows 2017
Band-in-a-Box PlusPAK Upgrade Windows 2018
Band-in-a-Box PlusPAK Upgrade Windows 2019

As far as I know I have everything, but the new upgrades talk about pro, mega and ultra packs. Very confusing. $89, $99, $149 or $179? I reckon I've already got most of the stuff. I've bought all the extra style packs.

Looks like you just need the 2020 Plus Pak at $99 and if you want even more, you can get also get the the other addons 49 Pak and the Xtra Styles 8 Pak
Posted By: lambada Re: BIAB 2020 for Windows is now available. - 12/01/19 11:52 AM
Thanks.
© PG Music Forums