PG Music Home
I think this is a new add-on because it is called PAK 1. But what does it provide?

And is it necessary? I ask that because I know the new styles use some of the new RealTracks and if you don't have them the new style won't be complete. So, are the loops used anywhere such as in the new styles?
Hi John,

The below is from the pdf.

Originally Posted By: PG Music
Loops-with-Style PAK 1
Loops with Style PAK 1 gives you the chance to expand your loops collection with 100 new loops! We took RealDrums and RealTracks source audio and remixed, remastered, and combined it to create these original loops. We have all of your favorite genres covered, like jazz, funk, rock, pop, electronic, hip-hop, and more! To show them in action, we created 50 new RealStyles that each include two of the loops. And, if you use the loops in Band-in-a-Box, we’ve included intelligent versions of the loops that automatically switch at A and B part markers. Each loop has a matching sister loop that works perfectly for another substyle!

I hope that gives some extra insight.

Regards,
Noel
Hi JohnJohnJohn,

None of the loops from Loops-with-Style PAK 1 are used in the regular styles for the 202 new RealTracks or the Bonus 49 PAK. The only styles that use these loops are from the Loops-with-Style PAK 1 add-on. The requirement for the styles in Loops-with-Style PAK 1 is a Band-in-a-Box 2019 UltraPAK for Windows. A Mac version of the product will be available soon.
Where it gets confusing for me is:

A) "100 new loops [from] RealDrums and RealTracks source audio"
B) "created 50 new RealStyles that each include two of the loops"

But wouldn't the Real Tracks from (A) already exist in other styles? It seems like a bit of a loop, pardon the pun.
Originally Posted By: Ryan_R
Where it gets confusing for me is:

A) "100 new loops [from] RealDrums and RealTracks source audio"
B) "created 50 new RealStyles that each include two of the loops"

But wouldn't the Real Tracks from (A) already exist in other styles? It seems like a bit of a loop, pardon the pun.

Good point. If I buy the upgrade and the add-ons why would I need these also deployed as loops?
Originally Posted By: Jareth - PG Music
Hi JohnJohnJohn,

None of the loops from Loops-with-Style PAK 1 are used in the regular styles for the 202 new RealTracks or the Bonus 49 PAK. The only styles that use these loops are from the Loops-with-Style PAK 1 add-on. The requirement for the styles in Loops-with-Style PAK 1 is a Band-in-a-Box 2019 UltraPAK for Windows. A Mac version of the product will be available soon.

Thanks Jareth. I'm still a little confused as to why I would want/need these if I have the RealTracks they were made from.
Hello Ryan_R,

The loops are created from RealTracks source audio, but the audio has been heavily modified to sound better in loop format, and to create new sounds. This involves compression, EQ, limiting, and various other effects. In addition to that, many of the loops include audio from multiple RealTracks, so it's completely different from loading one of the source RealTracks. The loops can also be dropped directly into other DAWs and do not require Band-in-a-Box at all.
Originally Posted By: Jareth - PG Music
Hello Ryan_R,

... The loops can also be dropped directly into other DAWs and do not require Band-in-a-Box at all.

That's called "burying the lead," you might want to state that first next time someone asks grin (all in good fun don't get mad)

Larry
© PG Music Forums