PG Music Home
I've installed Biab and I seem to have quite a few issues. None of the midi biab styles are displaying, so I went and re-installed the midi styles portion of the HD, and again nothing showed up. In 2020 Is the styles folders are not listed in the BB directory, instead there is another folder called styles, is this where the Biab midi styles should go and is that where they should list from. Am I correct anyways after checking again nothing shows up but I think I doubled the styles because even though I see nothing the program claims there is almost 400 mb of sound in there. The midi styles themselves are 199 mb so I may have duplicated the files. Is this a bug? the realtracks all seem to be in their realtrack folder and I think I doubled them too. What is the best way of fixing this is it
easy I upgraded from 2014 Biab so is it drastically different? What am I missing?

Thanks
Hi,

Have you tried the filters in Stylepicker to see what they show when you isolate the MIDI styles?

Also, prior to setting Style picker, click on "Rebuild" (#1 on the below image) at the bottom centre of Stylepicker and select Slow Rebuild. This will take around a minute to complete.

The image below shows the sequence of steps to set BIAB to show only MIDI styles.

Regards,
Noel

Attached picture filter for MIDI only styles.jpg
Thanks PG music moved all the demos into the styles folder so I finally saw them there.
© PG Music Forums