PG Music Home
Hello,
what meana N/A in the RT channel.
It is very strange.
A REAL guitar has been sounding well but suddenly it only sound on stops (for example, a chord with two or 3 dots).
IN normal bar, it does not sound.
I have searched for the files in the HD and those are there.

ANything corrupted?

I include an image.

Any help is appreciatted.

[img]https://drive.google.com/open?id=1E2wGon8x3GVikP-SjUatNHGzOP4g7p6B[/img]
N/A is an abbreviation of "Not Applicable". In BIAB it can also mean Not Available, as in, that RealTrack is not included in the package you purchased. That shouldn't happen in the UltraPak unless the particular RealTrack is only included in a Bonus Pak.

But I have a few questions.

Are you hearing the instrument you want at first, and then it stops playing except for Stops?

Did you do Options, Return to Factory Settings?

You said in your signature you have BIAB 2019. Do you have the latest build for version 2019? Or do you now have 2020? If so, it's critical you get the latest update (704) which corrected an issue with this.
Take a look in the RealTracks Preferences dialog and see if there is a custom RealTracks folder selected, and if it's what you expect. Also, look in the RealTracks Picker and see if those RealTracks just say "N/A" or if they say "N/A (RT Folder)", or something similar. Are you running Band-in-a-Box from the external UltraPAK hard drive?
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley

But I have a few questions.

Are you hearing the instrument you want at first, and then it stops playing except for Stops?

Did you do Options, Return to Factory Settings?

You said in your signature you have BIAB 2019. Do you have the latest build for version 2019? Or do you now have 2020? If so, it's critical you get the latest update (704) which corrected an issue with this.

1 - When starting to prepare the song it has been sounding correctly. Yesterday suddently started to give problems except for Stops.
2- Yes I have returned "to factory settings"
3- BIAB 2019 with latest available build 634

Thanks
Originally Posted By: Andrew - PG Music
Take a look in the RealTracks Preferences dialog and see if there is a custom RealTracks folder selected, and if it's what you expect. Also, look in the RealTracks Picker and see if those RealTracks just say "N/A" or if they say "N/A (RT Folder)", or something similar. Are you running Band-in-a-Box from the external UltraPAK hard drive?

RealTracks folder is properly assigned.
RT and RD files are in an external SD 500GB
BIAB is installed on the SD disk of the SURFACE.

I am trying to use 3239:GUITAR, Nylon, Rhythm RumbaFlamencaBallad Ev16 090. It only sound on STOP. last week was sound OK but not now.
If I change to 3240: guitar . it sound correctly.

Now, no N/A indications appear nowhere, but 3239 Guitar only sound on STOPS.

THanks
Quote:
no N/A indications appear nowhere

If you click rebuild, does it still show no N/A?
Originally Posted By: Andrew - PG Music
Quote:
no N/A indications appear nowhere

If you click rebuild, does it still show no N/A?

After REBUILD , N/A do not appears anymore, but the GUITAR still ONLY SOUND on STOPs. I have tried in 2 different PCs. Both presents the same problems.

Can you check?: 3239:GUITAR, Nylon, Rhythm RumbaFlamencaBallad Ev16 090

Thanks,
Montxo
Quote:
Can you check?: 3239:GUITAR, Nylon, Rhythm RumbaFlamencaBallad Ev16 090

I am not seeing any issues with RT3239 in my testing. Does the _GIRONA style demo play properly for you?

Perhaps you could freeze a song file that has this problem (Play menu | Freeze..), and either attach it to your forum post, or post a link to it using dropbox/google drive etc. Or you could send as an email attachment to support.
© PG Music Forums