PG Music Home
Posted By: mgrey BIAB Printed Manual - 12/11/19 12:56 AM
My 1st Time Purchase of BIAB Pro 2019 came with an impressive printed manual. I was disappointed to find my 2020 Pro Upgrade did not. I noticed the description of the 2020 1st Time Purchase version did not list a printed manual so I figured it would always be included without mentioning. Well... Any chance a manual is available for purchase separately?
Posted By: doctormidi Re: BIAB Printed Manual - 12/11/19 04:01 AM
Hi,

please contact PG Music, and they will be glad to send you one (anyway you must purchase it).

As far as I know, the big printed manual is included only when you buy the software for the first time (that is, the full version, not an upgrade).

Greetings

Antonello
Posted By: Teunis Re: BIAB Printed Manual - 12/11/19 04:53 AM
I have found the Online Manual to be of the greatest use. It has a good search facility and a well designed interface to get around on. IMHO.

P.S. I’ve never seen a printed manual.

Tony
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: BIAB Printed Manual - 12/11/19 11:07 AM
There is a PDF version of the manual included in the bb\ directory. You can print it if you want a printed manual. It's 617 pages...
Posted By: Mike Head Re: BIAB Printed Manual - 12/11/19 11:25 AM
HI
For what its worth I would not bother to print the manual yet . it normally takes a couple of months to get it right up to date.
600 odd pages is a lot of printing.
So I would just use it on the pc for now, or the on line version as these are searchable which is a bonus for finding things.
Enjoy and have fun,
Mike
© PG Music Forums