PG Music Home
before upgrading to 2020, I could toggle between mixer in background or on top... Anyone else notice this?
Are you meaning the CTRL+SHFT+M toggle?

I'm presently test driving the pre-release of build 707 update. The above toggle is working for me.
Originally Posted By: Noel96
Are you meaning the CTRL+SHFT+M toggle?

I'm presently test driving the pre-release of build 707 update. The above toggle is working for me.

The CTRL+SHFT+M toggle makes the Mixer appear on top (foreground) or disappear.

Before upgrading to BiaB 2020, I could see both Main-screen and Mixer... one on top of the other as long as Main-screen was floating.

I could bring the main screen to the foreground just by clicking on any part of it that was visible, thus sending the mixer to the background, but stlll peaking out from behind. I could then bring the mixer back on top by clicking the part that was visible from behind... Now the mixer is either on top or gone.

Do you mean when you CTRL+SHIFT+M and bring mixer to foreground then close it or CTRL+SHIFT+M again that the mixer doesn't "dock" in the upper right hand part of BIAB main screen?

Larry
Originally Posted By: Larry Kehl
Do you mean when you CTRL+SHIFT+M and bring mixer to foreground then close it or CTRL+SHIFT+M again that the mixer doesn't "dock" in the upper right hand part of BIAB main screen?

Larry

No, I'm saying I can no longer have both onscreen unless the Mixer is on top.
Originally Posted By: bloc-head
before upgrading to 2020, I could toggle between mixer in background or on top... Anyone else notice this?

I just started a 2019 version and the mixer stays on top of the main form. In fact I've never been able to put the mixer behind the main form except when in DAW mode. Perhaps you could check that option:

Attached picture 2019-12-15_06-24-41.jpg
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Originally Posted By: bloc-head

I just started a 2019 version and the mixer stays on top of the main form. In fact I've never been able to put the mixer behind the main form except when in DAW mode. Perhaps you could check that option:

That's was it... problem solved... Thanks VideoTrack and everyone else...
Excellent. As a suggestion, you could edit your post and mark it as resolved.
(Also, perhaps change the year in the subject line, I think that feature didn't exist at all a century ago grin)
I misunderstood the issue but glad you got it working.

I'm not use to doing that since I use multiple monitors, no I'm not being a braggart (but I have been called an alpha hotel, a lot grin ) so I move un-docked windows/views to another monitor.
Trev, you've done it again! That was pretty clever sleuthing smile
Originally Posted By: Noel96
Trev, you've done it again! That was pretty clever sleuthing smile

Hey, just a lucky guess grin grin grin
(No, actually I've been caught by this one myself cry)
You all are very helpful, and I really appreciate your help...
© PG Music Forums