PG Music Home
Posted By: Rob Helms Melodyne issue [Resolved] - 12/25/19 01:12 PM
Fine folks, you might have a thought. I upgraded to melodyne editor today from assistant since it is on sale. when I open it in SD1 it say melodyne player or activate. I hit activate and it says activated on this computer. close window. I go to SD1 and try to use it and it says melodyne player under about. nothing works. I go to the website and check licenses and activation and it says it is activated, but under activation none of them are used. I keep going in circles. any ideas?

also posted in off topics
Posted By: Rustyspoon# Re: Melodyne issue - 12/25/19 03:55 PM
Maybe there is a version activation / conflict on your PC? If it activates based on PC chipset (not physical iLok), I would try uninstalling everything related to Melodyne and doing a clean install.

The sale is tempting, just not sure if I will use melodyne often. The nice thing is that you can re-sell the licence. To folks who might be interested, most versions are 1/2 price at Sweetwater until Dec 30th.
Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: Melodyne issue - 12/25/19 04:38 PM
Rob,

I have Melodyne 4 and never use it! I keep thinking that I might use it but it stays in my virtual gig bag.

I'm hoping that PG Music will do a similar app in BB/RB some day. Wooden Gnat Bee Kool?
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: Melodyne issue - 12/25/19 04:39 PM
your advise was on the nose I had to deactivate the essentials version, and reactivate the editor. the upgrade was $99 so for me a good deal.
© PG Music Forums