PG Music Home
Downloaded and installed this and found volume of RTs severely reduced when dragged and dropped into RealBand. I was trying to replace tracks in an ongoing project after editing the BIAB arrangement.
Visually the new tracks were about 1/4 as thick as those I wanted to replace, and the volume was proportionally lower. Settings in BIAB had not changed.
I didn't have the time or inclination to check any further, so reverted back to previous build, all OK again.
PGM please check this out.

Vintage
Instead of dragging and dropping into Realband, have you dried opening the BIAB directly in Realband? This is the most effective way to get a BIAB song into Realband.

Regards,
Noel
As I said, this is an ongoing project that I was amending, the original .seq file was created by opening the .mgu into RealBand.

Vintage
Are you also running the latest RealBand 2019 build (build 5)? I don't know if it's related, but look at the second fix below:

Quote:
This patch will update RealBand Version 2019 to Build 5 from any previous 2019 build. It must be installed into your existing RealBand 2019 folder.

Summary of Changes for 2019 Build 5 (Oct 10, 2019)
Fixed: Sometimes the position of the VST/DX plugs window (even if not visible) would prevent a drop, such as into the drop station, from occurring.
Fixed: When batch converting files, the volume of some file types such as wav/mp3/wma/mp4, etc. would be too low.
Fixed: In Chords Window, you could not enter held chords on Piano track.
Fixed: LeadSheet might not display tied notes on the last bar of a track.
Fixed: Pressing "M" key in Editable Notation to insert a new note at the current time location on the Staff was inserting a duplicate note rather than inserting it above an existing note.
If you encounter a problem or have a concern with any of the features/functions of RealBand, do not hesitate to contact us. Updated Oct 10, 2019

I know you aren't batch converting, but are obviously experiencing too low levels.
John,

Have been running RB2019 build 5 since October.

Problem only occurred after I installed BIAB2019 build 642 on Saturday.
Levels were OK on Friday and OK again when I reverted to 634.

Just wondering if anyone still on 2019 had the same problem.

Vintage
It was just a thought. Wish I could test it, but I'm on version 2020.
Quote:
Downloaded and installed this and found volume of RTs severely reduced when dragged and dropped into RealBand. I was trying to replace tracks in an ongoing project after editing the BIAB arrangement.
Visually the new tracks were about 1/4 as thick as those I wanted to replace, and the volume was proportionally lower. Settings in BIAB had not changed.
I didn't have the time or inclination to check any further, so reverted back to previous build, all OK again.
PGM please check this out.

Here is a newer build that should fix this issue.
https://nn.pgmusic.com/pgfiles/support/patches/bb2019_win_update_build643.exe
Thanks Andrew, will check it out.

Vintage
Hi all

I find this all very unusual, that’s 2 updates for 2019 version since the release of the 2020 version.
I am not complaining as I am still running 2019, but I don’t recall this happening in previous years .
The first was 442 on Jan 9th 20 now this one 443 Jan 14th 20.
The last one prior to these was as far as know 634 back in Sept 2019,
That’s a big gap in numbers just curious why.
Mike
© PG Music Forums