PG Music Home
Posted By: avi ben amram bend in a box 2015 - 04/06/20 08:45 AM
Activation code Doesn't work, because of maximum uses, does it make sense that even though I purchased the software legally, I have to purchase the software again? I will be happy to comment on this. Thanks
Posted By: Noel96 Re: bend in a box 2015 - 04/06/20 08:53 AM
Hi avi ben amram.

Welcome to the forum.

Contact PG Music. You'll find contact details under "Support". They will fix it so that you can re-activate your software.

This has happened to a few people on the forum.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: bend in a box 2015 - 04/06/20 09:42 AM
Yes, if you run out of activations, call them. This could happen if a few hard drives died, for example.

You have three activations for each year’s version (but they are not cumulative).

What some people forget is that you should deactivate a version before installing to a new drive. That way, you don’t lose an activation.
Posted By: sixchannel Re: bend in a box 2015 - 04/06/20 01:29 PM
Yep, me too.
When my 3rd drive crashed there was no opportunity to deactivate it so the new installation can't ge activated as it is 'seen' as No4.
Support aware - waiting for an answer.
Ian
Posted By: David - PG Music Re: bend in a box 2015 - 04/07/20 08:13 PM
Hello!

For cases like the one above, the best thing to do is to contact us by chat or phone (chat is probably quicker these Coronavirus-y days).

We can help sort out the situation and get your Band-in-a-Box activated on another device.
© PG Music Forums