PG Music Home
Hi, I know it can be done in Real Band but is there any way to quickly/easily export the BIAB tracks as individual wav files.

I could not find it in BIAB so I went to real band. Unfortunately it adds all sorts of tracks that I need to delete and it seems I can't do that quickly/easily. I have not tried muting the tracks in Real band to see if it only exports the none muted tracks. I guess I will try that as a not quite so bad a work around.

Thanks,
John
I actually figured out how to do it in Real Band without too much difficulty. There is a problem but I posted that question to the real band forum.
"...is there any way to quickly/easily export the BIAB tracks as individual wav files?"

I see you solved your issue but to answer your question regarding BIAB, --- Yes, exporting individual tracks as wav files can be done quickly and easily in BIAB. Just let us know if your workflow in RealBand creates issues and you find you may want to export individual files rather than open the BIAB project in Rb.
Originally Posted By: bowlesj
Hi, I know it can be done in Real Band but is there any way to quickly/easily export the BIAB tracks as individual wav files.

Hi John,

The easy way for all tracks is "Audio | Export Song as Audio File" and make sure that the 'One file per track' option is active.

It can be done individually for each track by right-clicking on the track in the mixer, selecting "Track Actions" and then selecting save as WAV.

Regards,
Noel

P.S. I know that you don't need this now. I've added this in case someone in the future is led to this thread and needs a BIAB-related answer.
Thanks so much guys. I got it to work with BIAB. It is a lot faster this way so one of the two BIAB methods is the method I will use.

I am glad I tried it in real band because I reported an issue that has been occurring for a long time.
This is the real band thread entry.
https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=591591#Post591591
It explains why I want to use this feature as well.

John
© PG Music Forums