PG Music Home
Posted By: Bob Calver style picker - show loop pack styles only - 05/26/20 05:54 AM
I'm a sucker for add ons so as well as xtra styles pak 9 i bought the loops pak 2 (I already have pak 1).

but when i decided to audition the new styles in the loop pak i can't find them. i can set the stylepicker filter to show xtra style paks but not the loop paks.

or am - as usual - doing it wrong?

I did rebuild the styles and it added the 50 styles in the loop pak. i just can't find them!
I'm not sure there there are any Styles specifically labelled as Loop Styles and I don't know if this assists, but you can search for any Styles that contain 'Loops' like this:

Attached picture 2020-05-26_19-27-32.jpg
Yes. It is there, but I miss to see them in the stylepicker too.
Like Video Tracks wrote, If you choose show only 2020 style and choose a style (ending with: with loop) you will find those PAK 2 loops
I'm afraid that I'm not sure how it is supposed to work.
If I show 2020 Styles and Filter with the filter string "loop", I get this:

Attached picture 2020-05-26_22-47-00.jpg
Hi, I think I had the same problem. Fast rebuild did not work. In the stylepicker I choose for the slow rebuild and then they came available. Of course you will need the 721 update.
Hi Rob,

I tried slow rebuild, and then cleared and entered the filters again, and got the same result.

Quite confusing I think.
videotrack if you scroll down you get the loop styles marked 'bonus'. i agree its confusing and not the usual PG excellence. and having found them they seem more like styles simply developed to use loops - not to be as musically useful as typical PG styles in the xtra paks.

mind you loops are a bit 'modern' for me so maybe the styles would appeal to younger users rather than country/pop/folk users like me
© PG Music Forums