PG Music Home
Posted By: Marronnier Download Manager - 06/18/20 06:35 AM
I've just purchased the Ultra PAK upgrade for BIAB 2020. I have been issued with a Serial Number for the upgrade and a list of the files with links to download.

I want to use the built in download manager to download the files but can not find the way to get the download manager to recognise the new files (~120GB!)to download. The tutorial suggest they should apper in the download manager - but they don't.

Can anyone let me know where I'm going wrong?

Thanks
Posted By: Teunis Re: Download Manager - 06/18/20 08:17 AM
Originally Posted By: Marronnier
I've just purchased the Ultra PAK upgrade for BIAB 2020. I have been issued with a Serial Number for the upgrade and a list of the files with links to download.

I want to use the built in download manager to download the files but can not find the way to get the download manager to recognise the new files (~120GB!)to download. The tutorial suggest they should apper in the download manager - but they don't.

Can anyone let me know where I'm going wrong?

Thanks

I take it you have added the new Serial Number. If so you might try running BIAB as Admin.

Just a thought.

Tony
Posted By: Bob Calver Re: Download Manager - 06/18/20 06:18 PM
the download manager works on the serial number. have you activated BIAB?

the way it works is a pain if you have to reinstall because you have to install year by year and activate to get the download manager to download the real tracks you bought that year.

would be nice if the download manager was liked to your account, not serial numbers so you could just install the latest version and press a button.

that said it's great to just get the new files installed easily and simply.
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: Download Manager - 06/18/20 07:01 PM
If no files show up, there should be some kind of error message displayed... What is the message?

An alternative that is just as good or better, is to use a third party download manager. An excellent one is "HTTP Downloader". The steps are:
First, choose your download folder in HTTP Downloader.
1. Click "copy links" on your Products page.
2. Click the + button in HTTP Downloader and it should add the files automatically.

The complete download might take about 4 hours on a typical connection, but could obviously be more or less for you.

3. Run the "master installer .exe" to install all the RealTracks files. This might also take a few hours.
© PG Music Forums