PG Music Home
I haven't used multistyles much, but today I used _NOIE+ for a samba chart. It sounds great, and the e/f substyles generate some killer soprano sax solos. But I don't see any way to visually know what Realtrack sax is playing, or especially a way to freeze that track. Below is what the mixer shows. Any suggestions? I haven't used the Style Editor, but it doesn't look like it's designed for Realtrack support.

UPDATE:
As often happens, I think of somethiing to try after I post. It looks like the solo soprano sax plays on the "silence" track, and freezing that seems to work. I'll probably end up "multiriffing" some solos anyway. But would be nice if there's a way to look at the style more in depth. Can I create my own new multistyles?

Attached picture multistyle_solos.JPG
Yes. You can create your own multi styles.

Regarding identifying the the Sax soloist, There are five variations of this style with the difference being the number of instruments included with each style. The fifth style features the RealTrack 723 Soprano Sax soloist and is likely the one included in the multi style you chose.

Attached picture noite+.JPG
Thanks, Charlie. I dug around a bit more in the StyleMaker - and found more info buried several layers "under" the Misc button. So I'm guessing each "normal" style in this list contributes 2 substyles, in order, so the Sax Solos are indeed coming from _NOITE3.

Attached picture multistyle_solos_style.JPG
© PG Music Forums