PG Music Home
Posted By: Keith from Oz Printing Song List - 06/27/20 01:20 AM
In earlier versions of BIAB (perhaps 5+ years ago) we were able to print out a hard copy of the Song List.

It doesn't appear that we can do that anymore.
Or am I missing something?
Posted By: Keith from Oz Re: Printing Song List - 06/30/20 01:05 AM
No takers??
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Printing Song List - 06/30/20 01:56 AM
Hi Keith,

Well, I did certainly look when I read your post, but couldn't find a way to do this.

There is a new Home folder system in 2020 with ability to save songs in a favorites section etc, but I couldn't find a way to print the song list from within BiaB. There's also an Open recent song files option, but no print that I could find.

It might be hidden in there somewhere and I hope someone else knows the trick.

Trev

Posted By: Keith from Oz Re: Printing Song List - 06/30/20 02:09 AM
Thanks Trev, I appreciate you looking at it for me.
Hopefully PG Support may see this post & let us know.
Posted By: DrDan Re: Printing Song List - 06/30/20 10:09 AM
Nothing in the Song list to print. But over in Style list there is an option to copy the contents to a text or Excel file is provide. I just attempted it twice and both time BIAB froze and crashed. So may be best to leave that method over in Styles and try something different in songs for printing

Attached picture Capture.JPG
Attached picture Capture2.JPG
Posted By: Dave Re: Printing Song List - 06/30/20 05:09 PM
Two years ago, I asked about style Picker and Song Picker for release 2019. Deryk replied with a somewhat convoluted method. I never did try it. Why get rid of something that was working? It seems the problem still exists
Read from bottom up...
Can't see the equivalent action for song picker. For me this is important to develop play lists.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In your StylePicker, at the bottom of the window you will see "Action" - click on that select '"Save current Style
list as a User Category." This will bring up a window. Name what it will be and click OK, and then you can save the
Style List as a text (.TXT) file for you to peruse at your own accord.
Thank you, Deryk PG Music Inc.

In previous versions of the software, I have always been able to create a CSV file as input to excel to generate a list of songs and styles. I am unable to find these options in 2019.

Posted By: Cougarbob Re: Printing Song List - 09/06/20 10:19 AM
I use this feature as well to review my arrangements and setlists. It was a great feature. Hopefully it finds its way back in to the 2021 version
© PG Music Forums