PG Music Home
Posted By: Angelomusic Tweaking a style - 07/16/20 02:25 PM
Hi all,

Firstly I do apologize for this very noobish question. I've been trying to find the answer online but I might not have looked in the right direction. So please, forgive me for that simple question.

I have a style that I like but I would like to add some vocals (or it could be an instrument, I guess that the process is the same). From the main BIAB windows what shall I do to add something else from another style ?

I went into the mixer settings and saw that my style has 2 grey slots (unoccupied) so at 1st I clicked on them thinking that this way I would be able to implement those slots with another instruments or vocals (like hmmmm or haaaaaaaa gospel kind of vocals) but nothing happens frown

Can you please guide me ?

Thank you so much!
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Tweaking a style - 07/16/20 10:11 PM
Angelomusic,

Band-in-a-Box has two tracks that normally are hidden on the Band-in-a-Box mixer, THRU and AUDIO. Either hidden track can be exposed by selecting the track button located in the bottom, right hand corner of the mixer.

The Melody, Soloist, Thru and Audio tracks are special purpose tracks while the other five tracks are typically used for the style accompaniment instruments. The Audio track is for audio recording and playback.

Description: Band-in-a-Box mixer Audio track exposed.
Attached picture Clipboard01.jpg
Posted By: Angelomusic Re: Tweaking a style - 07/17/20 06:48 AM
Thank you for your help, that was very helpful!
© PG Music Forums