PG Music Home
Posted By: Brille "Blah, Blah, Blah" Gershwin song file - 08/25/20 07:47 AM
The really funny Gershwin song "Blah, Blah, Blah" from the movie "Delicious": Does anyone have a SGU file for this? (per PM)
Sorry you did not get any answer yet. Not only do I not have this but I never heard the song. So you recommend it? Ok!
Posted By: Brille Re: "Blah, Blah, Blah" Gershwin song file - 08/27/20 05:57 AM
It's a song with really funny lyrics that always makes the audience laugh. It is not played often, but there are some very nice recordings, e.g. by Sarah Vaughan on her record "Snowbound".
Saw all sorts of really boring & pedantic versions on Youtube, but exactly ONLY was really funny: https://youtu.be/87Av6maPocI
Posted By: Brille Re: "Blah, Blah, Blah" Gershwin song file - 08/28/20 04:34 AM
That's great, I haven't found the original anywhere else, there is probably no DVD. I will pass the link on to our singer as a little suggestion for her performance.
Posted By: Jazzman Re: "Blah, Blah, Blah" Gershwin song file - 09/01/20 09:34 AM
Hi Brille

PM

Jazzman
I don't know what Brian (Jazzman) said, but he has come through for me. He has a wealth of jazz tunes.
Posted By: Jazzman Re: "Blah, Blah, Blah" Gershwin song file - 09/02/20 06:58 AM
Hi Matt

I have found the score for Blah Blah Blah which was left to me along with hundreds of others by my pianist father

It is an unusual piece of music in the cabaret genre

Brian
Posted By: Brille Re: "Blah, Blah, Blah" Gershwin song file - 09/02/20 10:16 AM
Jazzman,
thank you, I send you a PM!
Thanks for your help, Brian!
© PG Music Forums