PG Music Home
Posted By: mrf357 Saving to Scandisk video issue - 09/09/20 09:24 PM
Help me please, I am having problems with saving chord sheets to scandisk and putting them on my laptop. It is not saving in the proper format and the box comes out way too small to read with video problems. We didn't always have this problem, it is something new that has cropped up recently. I saved 30 songs with no issues at all. It is causing difficulties with live performances because we can't read the screen due to the box being too small. How do I fix this? We really need to get this issues fixed as soon as possible. Thank you.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Saving to Scandisk video issue - 09/10/20 10:35 PM
Hi mrf357,

Welcome to the forums.

When you say "not saving in the proper format", could you please let us know what format you are after?

I'm not quite following your post but, reading between the lines, I'm getting the impression that you are saving your files in a video format. Is that correct?

If my guess is correct, then am I correct in thinking that the final video output is smaller than it should be?

Lastly, by "ScanDisk"... Are you meaning something like a card that allows you to save the file to it and then transport it across to your laptop?

Regards,
Noel

Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Saving to Scandisk video issue - 09/10/20 10:43 PM
Welcome, mrf357. Is there a chance you mean Sandisk, a portable drive or SD card? If it’s an SD card I would check the speed rating. For video, if the resolution is too low, the screen size can be smaller. But I’m just guessing. Could you give us more detail please?
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Saving to Scandisk video issue - 09/11/20 06:09 AM
Settings:

Attached picture BB-AVI-Settings.png
Attached picture BB-Display-Options.png
Posted By: DebMurphy Re: Saving to Scandisk video issue - 09/11/20 06:34 AM
I just did a search on the scandisk error and lots of people seem to have the same problem with videos and mp3. (I am also having problems with PowerPoint - though they work fine even with the error.)

There are an assortment of solutions mentioned you may want to try.

...Deb
Posted By: mrf357 Re: Saving to Scandisk video issue - 09/16/20 09:23 PM
Yes, I am saving the chord sheet in video format. Sandisk is the wrong term. It is a thumb drive. The video on the laptop comes out to about 1/3 of the screen. Have tried matching the resolution size of the laptop in the custom size, but no change. Worked fine for the first 30 or so videos, but then something changed.
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Saving to Scandisk video issue - 09/16/20 09:39 PM
Right click on the video > Properties > Details

Attached picture BB-AVI-Properties.png
© PG Music Forums