PG Music Home
When you order your copy of Band-in-a-Box® for Windows directly from PG Music Inc., you can choose to download your order, ship your order, or BOTH!

Having your Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK shipped? Choose between DVD installation or a flash drive back-up copy during the checkout process. Purchasing the UltraPAK or UltraPAK+? The backup copy for these ship pre-installed on a USB 3.0 hard drive!

Don't forget, just because you're order is shipping doesn't mean you can't download it while you wait - you can locate your online order records in your pgmusic.com account, within the "My Products" section.
Posted By: Gracekb Re: Band-in-a-Box® Delivery Explained... - 11/02/21 03:32 AM
Can I find out some information about the delivery at the moment? Are there any changes in the company's policy after repeated border closures and lockdowns? I want to order the goods via china post package tracking and would also like to know if it is possible. I need to track my parcel while it is coming to me, as this way I will be able to receive it at customs in case of unexpected border closures. Now a new wave of the virus is starting, and I would not want to lose my time and money because my parcel may just get lost somewhere along the way. I will be waiting for any answers; thank you
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Band-in-a-Box® Delivery Explained... - 11/02/21 05:03 AM
PG Music normally ship international orders by one of the big delivery agents, FedEx, DHL, etc. This way there is tracking. However, you should contact sales to determine what the current shipping policy is.

Their contact details are here
Originally Posted By: Gracekb
Can I find out some information about the delivery at the moment? Are there any changes in the company's policy after repeated border closures and lockdowns? I want to order the goods via china post package tracking and would also like to know if it is possible. I need to track my parcel while it is coming to me, as this way I will be able to receive it at customs in case of unexpected border closures. Now a new wave of the virus is starting, and I would not want to lose my time and money because my parcel may just get lost somewhere along the way. I will be waiting for any answers; thank you

Since the beginning of the pandemic we have had very few packages go missing or undeliverable due to customs (much less than 1%) which is similar to before the pandemic. Currently we ship through Fedex and DHL with tracking.

in addition, any shipped order also receives instant download access, so you can start working right away without having to wait for the shipment.
© PG Music Forums