PG Music Home
I had BIAB on my laptop and wanted to move it to my PC. I opened BIAB on my laptop and released the activation and I got the message that it was successfully released.

On my PC, I opened BIAB and tried to activate but it doesn't work - I just keep getting the message that it can't be used on more than 1 PC. Does it take a while for it be available again? It's been about 1 hour or so.

Appreciate any help!

mendel
Firstly, welcome.

Do both computers have internet access? If not, can they be connected to the internet?

If you have no success, definitely contact PG Music via their support links, either Chat, or Phone or Email.

I am fairly confident that they will be able to get this resolved for you.

I'm also presuming that this is a new BiaB purchase, not a second-hand pre-owned copy etc? Can you provide more details? What is the version number (year) that you are using?
Hello mendel,

It sounds like you copied over the 'ticket' file from the laptop? On your PC, with Band-in-a-Box closed, delete the bb20*.ticket files from C:\Users\Public\Ticket. Next time you run Band-in-a-Box, it will re-create these files and you should be able to activate the program.
That worked! Thank you so much!!

mendel
© PG Music Forums