PG Music Home
While working on a song I may want to stop and go back to a some measure and start the play from there.

How to do dat?

Thanks,

Billy
I would say that double click on the bar that you want to play from. That ususally does it for me.
Thanks, I give that a try. I had assumed this to be a simple thing to do.

Billy
Or for a number of repeats try the loop dialog.
The keyboard Space Bar stops and starts the transport from the same bar also.
Originally Posted By: musiclover
Or for a number of repeats try the loop dialog.

Yep, thanks, knew that one.
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
The keyboard Space Bar stops and starts the transport from the same bar also.

Thanks for the heads up.

We need to buy you some gold chains for around your neck and start calling you Mr. T from down under...lol

And oh, by the way, I discovered that Melbourne is considered the culinary capital of the country. I may have to send you some money so you can send this poor culturally/culinary deprived yankee a care package from Queen Victory Market...lol

Cheers,

M8
Just so you all know, this is what I have to look at and what Mr. Video Track gets to go to any time he likes.

It's just not fair...lol

Some people get to eat and some just get to smell it...I don't even get to smell it!!

Poor Billy...lol
Never made it down to Melbourne, but the John Dory in Sydney can be excellent, especially when dining al fresco!

Pretty cool stuff. I have used a lot of couscous from north Africa when I lived in France. I was not aware that it was also something that was coming from Israel.

As we have a lot of great fish here in Florida where I live, this would be something I could easily cook.

Tasty looking stuff and nice presentation.

Cheers,

Billy
© PG Music Forums