PG Music Home
Posted By: bahamut Having an issue with changing styles - 11/03/20 11:43 PM
I am creating a backing track to practice the Wesson Caravan, and am having an issue with getting the drums to switch styles.

I have the song put together with both the latin and swing style, and have found styles I like. The song starts correctly, and sounds correct when it switches to the swing style. When it goes to return to the original latin style, the drumset stays in swing style. I can't get it to switch back to the latin. I've linked the song file im using. Any help would be appreciated.(please ignore and mute the vibes. It's a legacy from the file I started with, and the melody doesn't line up with chords yet.)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lajl1509l1hfx6k/CARAVAN.MGU?dl=0
Hi bahamut, what bar number is the switch supposed to happen but doesn't?
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Having an issue with changing styles - 11/04/20 06:20 PM
Welcome to the forums.

The song is set to change to CARAVAN.STY at bar 51, however, I don't have a style with that name, and possibly you don't either. Can you check? Do you have a style with that name?
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Having an issue with changing styles - 11/06/20 10:29 AM
Just checking with the O/P. Did you determine the availability of that particular style?
© PG Music Forums