PG Music Home
I must have hit the wrong button or messed up some setting.

When I used to play along with the lead sheet if I stopped halfway through the song , closed it, then later opened it back up..it would open at the first measure of the lead sheet. Now if I do the same thing, BIAB opens the song in the middle of lead sheet mode where I left it rather than opening the song at the beginning.

I want to open the lead sheet at the beginning of the song each time every time. The only way I can get around this now is to move the lead sheet back to the first measure and resave the song.

Is there a auto save function in the lead sheet that I missed?

Jeff
Hi Jeff,

I hope things are travelling well for you and yours in this very strange year.

If it's on-screen display settings, these are usually saved automatically so that next time a user visits the lead sheet display, the screen looks the same.

In relation to print settings, in earlier versions of BIAB these were not saved. It's been a while since I've printed anything so I'm not sure about now.

Regards,
Noel

Hi MountainSide, that's a bit of a strange issue. There does not seem to be a setting that I can locate, but it's possible that preferences are still involved. Can you try going to Options > Return To Factory Settings, then choose return MOST?
I could not duplicate this. I also do not know how to make the song open in Leadsheet View.

Yes, Return to Factory Settings.

I'm also assuming you have Preferences, Display, At Program Bootup: Open Previous Song
Hi Jeff,

When BIAB starts doing stuff that it doesn't usually do, my plan of attack is...

1. Return to factory settings (under Options).

2. If that doesn't work, I roll back to an earlier build and see if that fixes it (simply install the earlier build over the current build).

3. If that doesn't work, I then rename MYSETUP.DK and INTRFACE.BBW to MYSETUP.DK.OLD and INTRFACE.BBW.OLD -- these are found in "\bb\Preferences". Before doing this, though, under OPTIONS, there's a choice to save your current set up. I suggest running this.

Regards,
Noel
If anyone is looking for an actual autosave for Biab
Biab Incremental Auto Saver Tool Win
© PG Music Forums