PG Music Home
Posted By: Keith Horton 2010 Corrupt File download - 12/10/09 02:44 PM
Hi, anyone who can help, I upgraded to the 2010 MegaPak yesterday, and when I install the file realtracks_mega_6 I get a lot of corrupt messages, so using the link from the order email I thought I would download it again, however the download links on my download page have gone. I emailed PG support yesterday but not had a reply yet, so I thought I would try the forum.

Keith
Posted By: Noel96 Re: 2010 Corrupt File download - 12/10/09 02:58 PM
Don't worry, Keith. PGMusic will look after you. I've had a similar problem and they have been great. I've found that it sometimes take between 24 - 48 hours to get a reply to an email. I guess it depends on how many emails they get. Posting here on the forum, though, is a good backup measure because it is possible that an email can get lost in the ether
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: 2010 Corrupt File download - 12/10/09 03:45 PM
Please check again. The links they give you for downloading last awhile. They understand with these large files it will take some time to download everything, and they give you a lot longer than one day to do so.

They most certainly will take care of you.
Posted By: Shastastan Re: 2010 Corrupt File download - 12/10/09 07:37 PM
I decided to get a dvd for $5 more even though it will take longer to get here. That way I can avoid any potential download problems. Of course I just doing an upgrade to I already have some great tools to work with. In other words, easy for me to say....

Stan
Posted By: Keith Horton Re: 2010 Corrupt File download - 12/10/09 09:18 PM
I've been downloading these upgrades for a few years now, and this is the first time I've had a problem. I'm sure they will sort it out but I still haven't had a reply yet, suppose I'll just have to wait. I've also retried the link to the downloads, and there still not there.
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: 2010 Corrupt File download - 12/10/09 09:57 PM
Hello Keith,

We corrected a problem with that file yesterday, and it work well for you now. You should try that one again, using your same download link. Not sure why your d/l page wouldn't work still - but if so please send us an email and we'll send you a new one...
Posted By: Keith Horton Re: 2010 Corrupt File download - 12/11/09 02:04 PM
Thanks Andrew, tried the download links from my laptop, which runs XP, and they were there, then I went back to my desktop, which is Windows 7, and they were there to, bit of a mystery. Anyway I have downloaded the file and installed it successfully, so I'm happy again now.

Thanks
Keith
© PG Music Forums