PG Music Home
I don't see the point of the new mixer.
How do I revert to the 2020 version that works perfectly for me.

Tony
If you are talking about appearance, you can customize it any way you like it.

If you do not like how it is "docked", You can do this: In the mixer to the right of "patches" tab the last is "folder" looking icon, clicking that will detach mixer, so it is free floating.

You can customize mixer to fit your needs. Size, what tracks it displays and much more. Play around with settings for 5-15 minutes, you should be able to figure it out.
Thanks, I persevered and got it back to where I like it.
Another example of PG making everything more complicated - I don't remember it being requested, I would rather have had a simple bar freeze method.
Only PG would have a command labelled "undoable mixer change"

Tony
Tony, you might never use the features new mixer has to offer, I had some issues with it too in the begining, but once I played around with it for couple of days, I saw many benefits it can offer and discovered logic behind it.

Also, to my understanding they are planning to expand on idea of Utility tracks, If they done it (partial regeneration of tracks in BIAB) they most likely could automate that process and make it more user friendly...like selecting bars and regenerating just selection part. Who knows.

I believe this update is a start of something very significant. People just didn't realize it yet smile
© PG Music Forums