PG Music Home
Posted By: mal Plugins Window - 12/13/20 06:44 PM
Where is the old plugins window? It's gone.

I used it constantly. You could put vst plugins easily on any track. Kontakt, Superior drummer etc. etc. Now I'm completely lost. Each track was there and you could choose what instrument you wanted and could add effects too. Now, as far as I understand it, you can only go to preferences and choose a midi driver gm software. Bring back the old window please.

I am reverting back to 2020. I do not like this version at all. It seems rushed and clumsy. The learning curve has become a circle and you just go round and round.

Extremely disappointed.
Posted By: mal Re: Plugins Window - 12/13/20 06:47 PM
It also seems that you must use sforzando to use midi supertracks. How so if you only have a gm synth as your default player?
Posted By: mal Re: Plugins Window - 12/13/20 06:58 PM
Ok ..... I read the manual more and understand that you can select another vst plugin. Still think the old way was fine as it was.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Plugins Window - 12/13/20 07:07 PM
Hi Mal,

It's actually easier to access individual track set up now.

To load a VST/DXi...

1. click on the "Plug-ins" tab

2. click on the appropriate [None] in the relevant tracks. These four [None] are the old positions/slots 1, 2, 3, 4 in the previous plugin window.

Individual settings are also accessed by clicking on these locations.

Regards,
Noel

Attached picture four plugin slots 2021.JPG
Posted By: mal Re: Plugins Window - 12/13/20 09:31 PM
Thanks Noel. I did work it out after reading the manual. Guess it'll take some time getting used to change but I'm flexible and can change habits.
© PG Music Forums