PG Music Home
Posted By: dunbar7376 Stays Mute - Bar changes (Using F5) - 01/10/21 07:40 PM
Hello All,

I am running into, I think, a similar problem as another user.

I have loaded my audiophile version and am bringing old sgu files to play in the new environment. There are some glitches.

The most troublesome is when a song starts and a track is muted initially (I use F5 to set these), it will not resume when it is told later in the tune to go "Back to Normal."

All the tunes still behave as expected in last year's version of the program. Any suggestions? When the tune starts, the initially muted tracks are in red, incidentally.

Dunbar7376
Tom Marvan.

Posted By: DrDan Re: Stays Mute - Bar changes (Using F5) - 01/10/21 08:22 PM
Are you running Build 814? This was supposed to be fixed... Hold it, yes it was fixed in Build 815 coming out soon.

Quote:
Fixed: Issues with Bar Settings un-muting tracks.
Posted By: dunbar7376 Re: Stays Mute - Bar changes (Using F5) - 01/12/21 12:08 PM
Yes, I am running the 814 build which I upgraded to just a few days ago before running my new install for the first time.

Thank you for your reply! I will be looking for the new 815 when it comes out.

Tom Marvan
dunbar7376
Posted By: ilikepgmusic Re: Stays Mute - Bar changes (Using F5) - 01/14/21 02:31 AM
I am having trouble with my BIAB 2021 with the bar setting not muting the drums or unmuting the drums or muting and unmuting instruments relating to the setting i put in the bar setting cells. I have patch 814 installed on my windows 8.1. is there a new patch out soon?
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Stays Mute - Bar changes (Using F5) - 01/14/21 07:48 AM
Are you able to provide a sample SGU file that demonstrates this issue? Somebody here could test and hopefully verify the source of the problem.
Hi,

There will be a patch release soon, most likely tomorrow. In the mean-time you could install this pre-release build if you want, and see if it fixes the problem. In my testing I am not having a problem with F5 muting/unmuting in this build.

https://dl14.pgmusic.com/support/patch/bb2021_win_update_build815.exe
Posted By: fiddler2007 Re: Stays Mute - Bar changes (Using F5) - 01/15/21 10:31 AM
Hurray, Andrew Forever, the Man that never Sleeps in January. He doesn't get the chance. PS there's a song in that.
Posted By: Joseph Land Re: Stays Mute - Bar changes (Using F5) - 01/16/21 12:56 AM
I had the same problem using a few different styles. Muted the drums in bars 1 & 2 and even though I told BIAB to un-mute the drums in bar 3, they stayed muted.

Just installed the pre-release 815 build and it fixed the problem.

Program works normally now after installing the 815 patch.
Originally Posted By: fiddler2007
Hurray, Andrew Forever, the Man that never Sleeps in January. He doesn't get the chance. PS there's a song in that.

Having seen the amount of times this month he's still in the office when I leave, I can attest to this.
Posted By: bloc-head Re: Stays Mute - Bar changes (Using F5) - 01/18/21 07:47 PM
I know this kind of work must be difficult sometimes, but it also must be very gratifying be able to help folks out every day... thanks Andrew, Simon, an all of the good people on the PG-Music Team...
You're very welcome bloc-head! (No offense of course, it is your username after all)
Posted By: dunbar7376 Re: Stays Mute - Bar changes (Using F5) - 01/31/21 03:39 AM
Hello,

Thank you for the reply. I will install the new patch tomorrow and keep making music.

Best,

dunbar7376
Tom Marvan.
© PG Music Forums