PG Music Home
In BiaB 2016, I could set up a default Synth and then rout all midi through that default Synth. All the audio tracks were also then routed through the Master Output bus which could have FXs on it. I could set up a default set of FXs and all BiaB files would load with those FXs on the Master bus. Now, in BiaB 2021, this does not seem possible anymore. When a new Style is loaded, all the effects on the Master bus are all wiped clean. When I save a Style, the effects on the Master bus are NOT saved along with the midi-patches, panning, volume, reverb, etc. By the way I am saving "with patches and harmony" <Alt+F2>.

I notice that there is a feature for saving "Groups," but to be able to access this option, you have to first load at least one VST-effect, then you can load a Group, which will then replace the entire effect array.

Am I missing something?

I is really cumbersome to add effects to the Master Output bus Every Single Time that BiaB loads a new preset.
I requested Load Group so that new version has Load Group option.
I don't remember it being able to set a default FX chain, but I did request that recently.

Attached picture BB21-Load-Group.png
Thanks very much to Pipeline. My problem was that I had not yet updated BiaB to the newest version. On my version this option did not exist. The newest version has it. However it is still impossible to set a default Master Output Effects chain, like it used to be.
Do you remember where that setting was in the older version ?
© PG Music Forums