PG Music Home
Posted By: PSUnderwood Fullscreen Chordsheet View [Resolved] - 01/21/21 11:25 AM
Using build 814, when starting BiaB I find that the Fullscreen Chordsheet View is always set. I would prefer that this not be set. Of course I can use Ctrl-T to toggle it, but I would prefer that my preference be remembered.

Similarly, the program always seems to open as Restored Down. I would prefer it to always open full screen.

These are just minor annoyances, but they slow down my work flow at the beginning, and I would prefer not to have to set up the interface to my liking every time. Are there settings I can use to tailor the starting interface to my preferences?
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Fullscreen Chordsheet View - 01/21/21 12:00 PM
Hi,

This is unusual. I use Standard View and Fullscreen all the time and it's remembered from session to session.

I'd try the "Reset to factory settings" under the "Options" menu. Before running that, though, save your settings so that you can return to them. This is also under the "Options" menu.

Out of curiosity, was this happening with Build #813?

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: PSUnderwood Re: Fullscreen Chordsheet View - 01/22/21 01:01 PM
Hi, Noel.

The reset fixed both problems, thanks. Just one of those odd glitches, I guess (after being a software engineer for twenty plus years, I'm sort of used to that...).

I can't comment on version 813, unless that was what BiaB 2020 was running. I had no trouble there, though.

Regards,
Paul
© PG Music Forums