PG Music Home
Posted By: Museeker Notes hanging when playing along - 02/06/21 08:06 AM
Hello all,

do you also have issues with notes hanging when you play along a Biab song? It´s not happening all the time but more often as to keep me happy. I then have to hit the panic button F12 key as to stop the hanging and constantly sounding notes.

I wonder if there is a fix in the settings to get more fullfilment with my playalonging.....

thanks for tips!

Cheers
Stefan
Posted By: Mike02392 Re: Notes hanging when playing along - 02/06/21 08:29 AM
Hi Museeker

I'm having issues with MIDI notes hanging. If I stop playback while a MIDI (melody) is playing, the note will hang until I start play back again. The panic button (F12) doesn't resolve it for me. This happens every time for me.

Sorry, I don't have any tips for resolving it, though! I'm hoping it will get fixed in a patch soon.
Posted By: Museeker Re: Notes hanging when playing along - 02/06/21 05:42 PM
Hi Mike,

that sounds ugly. In my case I have the suspicion, that playing notes in quick succession lets Biab choke on the input. But F12 key does fix it in these cases for me.

The problem with this is, that one hand stops playing and reach out for the F12 key on the computer keyboard. Which is one of the last things I enjoy to do when playing.

You should raise an individual post for your topic.

Cheers
Stefan
Posted By: Museeker Re: Notes hanging when playing along - 02/27/21 02:50 PM
Hello all,

I still have regularly issues with hanging notes. Mostly right from the start when I play along with a Biab song.
[F12] key (panic!) helps to get over the hanging note, yet the pleasure suffers a lot.

Anyone out there with substantial hints how to heal this?

thanks for your wisdom.....

Cheers
Stefan
© PG Music Forums