PG Music Home
Hi,

could you please check if the _4THGEAR does the correct count-in? I have mine set to 13 1234 and all styles I have selected do this correct except for _4THGEAR. It seems to only do 1.....4.

Thanks, Paul
Yes it does the same thing on mine. My settings are set to hear 1-3-1-2-3-4

I get the 1st beat and then the 3-1-2-3 are silent and then I get the final 4th beat and the song begins.

Just on pure blind luck I chose another close style _harmles.sty and I get the same results on the count in.

They both use the following Real Drum track.

When I set that particular style to use MIDI drums only, the problem goes away since the MIDI drums play OK.

Same problem on style _perturb.sty and _disturb.sty

All are come on the XTRA PAK 7 package and they all use the same Real Drum track.

I would think that there is where the problem is coming from.

ADDITIONAL INFO: I just downloaded XTRA PAK 7 and re-installed it and it DID NOT fix the problem so the problem is still in the online package.

Attached picture drums  1.jpg
Hi Paul,

Tell us a little more about your setup.

What version/build number are you using?

What are your count-in preferences set to?
Hi, new in the forum. I can not change the sound of the metronome and also I can not change the volume. I have tried all the options available in metronome/preferences and nothing works. Please help. Thanks.
I have Countin set to "NEVER" on my system. But I turned it on and set it as shown below and all was as expected. I did drop volume from 85 to 55 and did not notice a lot of change, but perhaps I should have dropped it more to confirm it was working. Otherwise, no problem here with Build 823.

Attached picture Capture.JPG
Oh, by the way when I tried _4THGEAR same problem as you all are reporting. Just tell the band you will count them in with the 1 of the first bar and 4 of the second bar. That will keep them on their toes.
Originally Posted By: bocaj
Hi, new in the forum. I can not change the sound of the metronome and also I can not change the volume. I have tried all the options available in metronome/preferences and nothing works. Please help. Thanks.

You are mixing threads. Best to always create a new thread unless the problems are identical. I think we have confirmed the problem with 4THGEAR. But yours is still open. Remember the Metrome is midi so if you are having a midi issue your metrome will be silent. So, how are your midi tracks working?
Thank you all for confirming the problem with the _4THGEAR style (and the ones related to that particular drums track).
Originally Posted By: bloos66
Thank you all for confirming the problem with the _4THGEAR style (and the ones related to that particular drums track).

We have taken this to the top and are asking the developers to take a look to see what is wrong. Stay tuned.
Yup, I can replicate the issue on my end. I'll pass it on to the devs.
© PG Music Forums