PG Music Home
Hi. Newbie here. I'm having difficulty arranging a tune with realtracks drums. The song contains a few measures with 1/8 note pushes, holds and rests. The result produces many unwanted random drum shots and events during and after the pushes. The song is Doctor My Eyes by Jackson Browne. Here is the section that's giving me problems:

[Chords]
| Bm|%| ^A..|
|a) ^C2/D| ^G/D| ^D5| ^D5| ^C2/D| ^G/D|
|a) D5|%| F#m|%|

I've tried several Real styles but it seems to not be easy getting it to sound clean.
Love this new feature where we can copy and paste chord sequences directly to share. Can you tell us what Style you are using. I tried a simple jazz style with RD=JazzBrushes and these pushes made my Drummer go crazy with hits.

Tried a few fixes but no joy with section cut and pasted into my BIAB. The drummer is wacked! I first removed all pushes and holds but still played them. So I forced a regen and playback went to normal. So I loaded with chord settings a second time and this time, regenerated first. When I played it was stilled wacked but the drummer was playing different kit components.

Sorry, looks like I struck out with this. Hope someone else will tell us what could be going wrong?

BTW, Welcome to the Forum. grin

Attached picture Capture.JPG
I tried various swing 8th styles, all results were had the drummer going wacky shocked .
ok. I stumbled across this: RealDrums Preferences/Settings, you use "Adjust Push Velocity", and "Adjust Shot Velocity"

-25 tames those loud random drum hits, -50 keeps them very tame. I'll make sure reverb is off so I can edit the audio file easily.
Good for you mate.
Thanks Bosco, very helpful!
© PG Music Forums