PG Music Home
I am posting this as a seperate topic, because I don't believe the discussion around Xtra StylesPak 11 addresses this issue.

In 2019, I purchased BIAB UltraPak (BUUR-Q).
In 2020, I purchased the BIAB PlusPak Upgrade (BUPP-I).
In 2021, I purchased the BIAB PlusPak Upgrade (BUPP-I).

Questions:
(1) Do I have everything needed to use the new StylePAKs? OR
(2) Does starting with the 2019 UltraPAK, and doing PlusPAK upgrades in 2020 and 2021 mean I essentially have 2021 BIAB UltraPAK as relates to the necessary RealTracks?
(3) If not, is BIAB properly informing customers during the December new release process, that to retain BIAB UltraPAK compatibility they need to specifically order the ??? upgrade?
(4) If I do not currently have 2021 BIAB UltraPAK, what do I need to order/spend at this stage (having already purchased the 2021 PlusPAK) to be able to use the newest StylePAKS?

A basic answer to these questions should help clarify the confusion around use of new StylePAKS for the many customers who had an earlier version of UltraPAK and subsequently ordered 2021 PlusPAK upgrades.
Yes, you should be have the same as the 2021 ultra pak To confirm this, press the real tracks button and open the real tracks picker. You can show real tracks that aren’t found by selecting the checkbox to show na real tracks and then sorting bu that column. Then you can see if you’re missing any real tracks. I don’t think you will be missing realtracks.

Once you have done this you can be sure that the xtra styles 11 will all find the real tracks that you need. The same process can be done with real drums.
Peter Gannon...

Thank you for the prompt,informative, and hoped for response!

I am about to put together my Xtra Styles order!
© PG Music Forums