PG Music Home
Gig Performer 3 website have a downloadable, in depth PDF file about ALL you can do to maximize your system performance, with explanation on what each setting is for. Including Scheduling activities.

Here is the link: (thanks to forum member BiaB-user)
https://gigperformer.com/how-to-optimize-your-pc-for-the-stage-download-free-ebook/
Thanks Peter!
Thanx Peter.
I learned something within the first two items. It looks good so far.
Very cool. Great information! Thanks, Peter!
An excellent reference guide. Plenty of good tips, no question. Thanks to biab-user for introducing this.
Yes, a really good guide.

Just make sure to fist fully backup your computer and know where your original driver's are located, just in case you need to replace them.

I was experimenting with removing certain drivers and windows installed its own drivers, this giving me hassle.

It took me a while to find and download the original from the components manufacturer.

Better be safe than sorry.
Thanks Peter for sharing this.

We've found another few tips which may help you to avoid audio glitches, and they will be presented in the second edition of this guide.
Stay tuned smile

Cheers!
Originally Posted By: Sound Design

We've found another few tips which may help you to avoid audio glitches, and they will be presented in the second edition of this guide.
Stay tuned smile

Cheers!

I love Gig Performer. Much better than using Helix Native trough a DAW. Looking forward to the new version being released.

I bought mine through Plugin Alliance, so I hope they will have reasonable pricing for the upgrade. I only got mine in November or December, can't remember... and am a bit gutted that only after using it a few times (still learning its features), there is going to be a new version in June.

Anyway, the above guide made good improvements in my sound setup and I thought it would be a good idea spreading the word!

Looking forward reading the second edition when you post it.

Thanks

biab-user
Originally Posted By: Sound Design

Stay tuned smile

Cheers!

Greetings Sound Design, Welcome to the forum! It's great to see your presence here and hope to frequently read your contributions.
Yes, it's really helpful the author is on this forum!
PHANQUE
Originally Posted By: rayc
PHANQUE

I always appreciate brevity, but could you be a little less cryptic, Ray ? crazy

I'm not familiar with that word, and could only find a reference to a Vietnamese author?

This "que" always reminds me of Latin (when suffixed, it means "and").
SPQR (Senātus Populusque Rōmānus) - The Roman Senate and People.
Hey folks!

The guide is updated for Windows 11 and there are more tips included!
The link is the same. smile
Nice, thanks a bunch Sound Design! I took a quick look through the new guide, it looks great!
© PG Music Forums