PG Music Home
Since 2018, BIAB do not show all the available song files when trying to access them through the Practice Window.

I have a folder containing 537 songs but I can't see them for selection, in the Practice Window's folder.

When Clicking on the LAST "More..." label, nothing happens. This apply to both 32 bit and 64 bit.

I reported this in the past but nothing has been done about it.

It's REALLY FRUSTRATING!!!

Attached picture File Index problem in BIAB's Practice Window.png
Hi biab-user, I can confirm this issue, and will make sure it's properly reported to the development team.
Originally Posted By: Simon - PG Music
Hi biab-user, I can confirm this issue, and will make sure it's properly reported to the development team.

Thanks, Simon.

I was told the same thing back in 2018.

Looking forward to see it sorted.
Originally Posted By: biab-user

Thanks, Simon.

You're welcome biab-user, hopefully it's a quick fix for them!

Thanks, Simon.

You're welcome biab-user, hopefully it's a quick fix for them!

BUMP... BUMP... BUMP...

BUMP!

BUMP!

BUMP!

Oh, did you want this fixed this year? grin
Dear Me!
What a disappointment...

Maybe PG Music is waiting to announce it at Christmas time, when BIAB has more features and make up the number of fixes they have done to the program. shocked
I reported it in the Beta testing forum.
Thank You!
Hi again biab-user, this should be fixed in the next update for Band-in-a-Box 2021.
Thanks Simon, looking forward to seeing it implemented.
You're welcome biab-user, glad to help! I'm not sure which version they're planning on releasing to the public next, but from the notes the bug is fixed starting in build 843.
Thanks for the update, Simon.
© PG Music Forums