PG Music Home
Posted By: J. Larry Color of bar lyrics - 05/07/21 01:30 PM
Had to do a return to factory settings. The support team has been very helpful in responding to questions. However, my principal concern is how to change the color of the bar lyrics. I’ve looked through layers under chord display, along with the many items under display options. I had the lyrics initially as dark blue and now the color is a light purple. Everything else is in place. Can’t locate a specific command, or drop down menu, to change the color of lyrics. Is that possible? That can make a difference when playing outside, or in dark rooms. Furthermore, are bar lyrics and line lyrics the same thing? In the FAQ section, it mentions line lyrics and note specific lyrics, but not bar lyrics. No mention of changing the color, unless missed somewhere. Apparently, the size of line lyrics cannot be changed. This is a big deal for me, since I use BIAB exclusively for live gigging.
Posted By: Chantelle - PG Music Re: Color of bar lyrics - 05/07/21 04:42 PM
Hello J. Larry, right click any bar and select the Display Options. Here you can change the font and background colour of the Bar Based Lyrics. You'll need to select either the "Bar Lyrics layer (text)" or the "Bar Lyrics layer (background)" in the top left drop down menu before adjusting the colours.

Attached picture Display_Options_Bar_Lyrics_Colour.png
Posted By: J. Larry Re: Color of bar lyrics - 05/07/21 10:27 PM
Chantelle:
Many thanks. Your directions solved the issue. I had forgotten, or overlooked, the drop down menu under Windows Background.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Color of bar lyrics - 05/08/21 12:17 AM
Originally Posted By: J. Larry
Chantelle:
Many thanks. Your directions solved the issue. I had forgotten, or overlooked, the drop down menu under Windows Background.

It does largely have the appearance of a 'heading'. Don't worry, I've been confused in the past by this one as well.
© PG Music Forums