PG Music Home
Posted By: SuperMax All Band In A Box styles are damaged. - 06/15/21 02:37 AM
Reinstall doesn't help, rebuild the styles doesn't help, what should I do? BIAB 2008, Windows 10. Please help.
Please describe what you mean by damaged.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: All Band In A Box styles are damaged. - 06/15/21 02:25 PM
Definitely a valuable post above. Yes, please provide some steps, details, actions undertaken, hardware configuration, how your system is setup, any recent changes, exactly what you are experiencing and what you were expecting. It would be difficult to diagnose based on the description you've provided so far.

Separately, welcome to the forums.
Posted By: MoultiPass Re: All Band In A Box styles are damaged. - 06/15/21 02:41 PM
Biab 2008 ? Update now.

Back to the Future...now.
Windows 10 was not released until 2015, so if you are using a 2008 version you could be experiencing compatibility issues. Or is that a typo and you actually have the 2018 version?
Originally Posted By: SuperMax
Reinstall doesn't help, rebuild the styles doesn't help, what should I do? BIAB 2008, Windows 10. Please help.

I think you named the problem right there. You're trying to run a 2008 program on Windows 10. W-10 is a 64 bit OS and BB 2008 is designed for a 32 bit application. UNless you are bit bridging, there's a really good chance it's NOT going to run smoothly.
Posted By: Bob Calver Re: All Band In A Box styles are damaged. - 06/22/21 05:41 PM
before i upgraded to a much newer version of BIAB I was running 2008 on Windows 10 no problem.

but too many unanswered questions in the OP to offer advice. as the OP is recently registered with BIAB 2008 i wonder where he got it from and whether its 'kosher'
© PG Music Forums