PG Music Home
I recently got a new laptop, and installed BB2017 on it, (just because I know that release has been stable). Now when I bring it up, the top 1/3 of the screen with the controls and the mixer look just fine. But the bottom 2/3 of the screen with the display of the chords and bars is compressed and so small it's useless.

[img:left]https://ibb.co/0mxbv25[/img]

How do I get the bars to display at the normal size?
Posted By: MikeK Re: Bar display too small on laptop - BB2017 - 09/07/21 10:52 PM
There were several bug fixes, as in all of the BIAB versions. Go check for the latest updates for the 2017 version.

BIAB 2021 is more stable. Did you get a hacked copy? Just wondering. You said "installed" and not "purchased"!
No, all of my versions have been purchased back to BB12, 10-15 years ago. I have a copy of BB2019 that was purchased, but I didn't want to install it because I haven't had the time to get familiar with the new features. I just figured that I'd throw 2017 on it, since that's the version I've done most of my creating with, and it's familiar to me.

I couldn't figure out how to make the screen capture display properly, but if clicking on that photo/screen-capture link works you can see what I'm having problems with.

I checked, and all of the relevant patches through 471 have been applied already.
AHA! I found it. "Display Options", dropped the "Max Rows" to 6 or 7 and that fixed it.

Chalk it up to brain fart...
Posted By: MikeK Re: Bar display too small on laptop - BB2017 - 09/07/21 11:31 PM
Originally Posted By: LadyJazzer
AHA! I found it. "Display Options", dropped the "Max Rows" to 6 or 7 and that fixed it.

Chalk it up to brain fart...

Awesome! Please, mark this post as resolved smile

I see you already did, Good on you!:)

© PG Music Forums