PG Music Home
The style favorite operation is inconvenient. For example, when I enter the style picker and find a STYLE, I double-click to listen and return to the BAND IN A BOX B VST interface again. After listening to it, I think it’s nice to apply my own chord progression, but I forgot to click favorite, I double-click the interface to enter the style picker, I will find that the STYLE I just found needs to be searched again. Can you add a favorite key to the VST interface, or is there any other way.
That's a very reasonable idea. I haven't tried this myself, but if that is the case, it would be ideal is the Style Picker remembered recently chosen styles via the VST interface.
There is a recently played styles in the favourites dialog. Just click on recently played there and all your recent styles will come up.

Aww I see now its the vst you are on about, dont know if any favourites can be saved in it.

Attached picture recent styles.jpg
This has been reported to development as a bug in the VST version of the Band-in-a-Box and will be fixed in a future build update. However it is working in the main standalone program.
Thanks Chantelle for advising about the known bug. Look forward to having this resolved, no question. Thanks again.
yes. Clicking on the collection in VST is invalid. This is the current bug
Hope to repair it as soon as possible
© PG Music Forums