PG Music Home
This problem occurs every time I click the "rebuild and fix" button on the assign realtracks to track.

Good news!ST2/XT2 file are found in folder D:\BB\Soloists\ and these should be copied to your BB folder D:\BB\Soloists\ to do that now?

There are still RealTracks ST2/XT2 file not found.e.g. D:\BB\Soloists\RVoc0023.ST2 and D:\BB\Soloists\RVoc0023.xt2.Whold you like to specify another folder that has BB(bbw.exe) in it to look for the missing RealTracks?
Hi swingbabymix, don't worry about that message, it's normal with certain BIAB packages. The only rebuild you need to do is in the Style Picker - that will rebuild everything else at the same time.
thanks.

What do I need to do to make everything normal?
You only need to rebuild the StylePicker. Please open the StylePicker, click Rebuild and do a Fast rebuild, then click Clear at the top of the window.

Please see the screenshots below to tell you where to go.

Attached picture Style picker button minimal.png
Attached picture Style Picker button.png
Attached picture Rebuild.png
As a side note, The [Rebuild and Fix] button in the RealTracks Dialog rebuilds the list of RealTracks and reports any installation errors. You'd only need to press it after you have installed new RealTracks to an existing package - for example when buying additional RealTrack sets.
I can do all the operations you said, and I did it again. But the problem remains.
I don't know why, but I can't upload pictures here, so I can only describe them in words.
When I click rebuild and fix, a dialog box appears
Good news! ST2/XT2 file are found in folder D:\BB\Soloists\ and these should be copied to your BB folder D:\BB\Soloists\ to do that now?
I click Yes and a dialog box appears
There are still RealTracks ST2/XT2 file not found.e.g. D:\BB\Soloists\RVoc0023.ST2 and D:\BB\Soloists\RVoc0023.xt2.Whold you like to specify another folder that has BB(bbw.exe) in it to look for the missing RealTracks?
I click Yes, let me select a folder, I confirm, and a dialog box appears
there are 7 set of xt2/st2 files missing from your BB floder
B:\BB\soloists\. You should look elsewhere for these missing files.e.g.
D:\BB\Soloists\RVoc0023.ST2 and D:\BB\Soloists\RVoc0023.xt2.
But the missing files are not found in D:\BB\Demos\RealTrac
Click OK and a dialog box will appear
7Real have folders in D:\BB\RealTraceks\
but no r*.st2,r*xt2 files in the BB folder..
Either find missing r*.st2,r*xt2 files and copy them to the BB folder
or re-install RealTracks.
Then press Rebuild button to re-build the list
It's gone below. How to solve this problem? thank you
What exactly does this question mean grin
https://ufile.io/tegojvoq

I took a video of the problem

Is it because J is missing in the "soloists" folder_ Swing.xt2 is the document that causes this problem. I searched the Internet and didn't find the answer. Who can help me solve which realtracks installation contains this style
I took a video of the problem

https://ufile.io/tegojvoq
Lets be sure, you did first update as Simon instructed in the Styles Picker, right?

Your video shows you updating in the RT Picker. When I first update in the Styles Picker I then repeated the very same actions you did in the RT Picker and I get the very same messages. But Simon said to ignore these. Everything is as it should be.

So you may be making a problem out of nothing. crazy
Is it because J is missing in the "soloists" folder_ Swing.xt2 is the document that causes this problem. I searched the Internet and didn't find the answer. Who can help me solve which realtracks installation contains this style

-----------

In other words, every time we update, we just need to click rebuild in the style picker, right?
There is no need to click rebuild in realtracks and realtrum. In that case, why do realtracks and realtrum have the rebuild button grin
Possibly, you are not the only one with this issue. I am supposed to have pretty much everything, but I get these messages also, even though I have the file they state is missing. It's interesting that they find the files and then state 'Good news!', even though the files are already in the correct folder.

I am missing J_SWING.xt2, and I think that's the issue.

Attached picture 2021-09-18_11-10-03.jpg
Attached picture 2021-09-18_11-19-55.jpg
ok. thank you.

So has your problem been solved?
That's it. It's an unsolvable problem grin grin
Originally Posted By: swingbabymix
ok. thank you.

So has your problem been solved?
That's it. It's an unsolvable problem grin grin

I don't know who/what creates the J_SWING.xt2 file. If it comes from PG Music or from where, but I certainly don't have it, and I never would have deleted it.

There is no file named 'J_SWING.xt2' on the PG Music supplied Audiophile Disk Drive either.

I believe that it is only solvable by PG Music themselves.
well. Let's wait for a solution grin
I have also seen the same issue.
well. Let's wait for a solution grin

Not sure, but you may need to be prepared to wait for a while...
J_SWING.xt2 does not exist anywhere. As I said before, this message is not a problem and you can ignore it as it doesn't affect anything. It has been reported to the developers so they can fix it, but it's a low priority as it does not actually cause any problems.
Originally Posted By: Simon - PG Music
J_SWING.xt2 does not exist anywhere. As I said before, this message is not a problem and you can ignore it as it doesn't affect anything. It has been reported to the developers so they can fix it, but it's a low priority as it does not actually cause any problems.

Well, there you have it... Thanks Simon

Note: Just noticed...This was my 300th post on this fourm, which seems to have upgraded my status from a mere Enthusiast, to Journeyman... I think I'll celebrate with a frosty drink...

OK, thanks! See if the next update can make the software ignore this problem.
Thank you for your answer grin
OK, thanks! See if the next update can make the software ignore this problem.
Thank you for your answer grin

Good luck!
© PG Music Forums